Posts by :
Jay-Z has just released this new track “100$ Bill“. This track is on the soundtrack for the new film “The Great Gatsby” by Baz Luhrmann. The hole soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann’s film “The Great Gatsby” comes out May 7.
The new music video for Miguel’s remix of “How Many Drinks?” featuring Kendrick Lamar directed by Clark Jackson for Pitchfork.tv.
The streetwear brand Supreme from New York and the horror punk band The Misfits from New Jersey has announced that they make a collaboration together. This small collection has no definite release date yet.
The french leisure footwear label Rivieras has just released their brand new spring/summer for 2013. The models in this photo shoot is the Hong Kong-based Cindy Ko, Jennifer Tse, Laurinda Ho, Tina Leung, Sita Chan, Sam Lee, Kevin Poon, Mayao and Kelvin Jai.
Who are you? Tell something about yourself
- We are Bottled in England – a Copenhagen based live drum and bass-duo with a great love for massive sounds and energetic crowds
Where do you find inspiration?
- We get inspired by a lot of different things. Our new EP ‘The Architect EP’ is mainly inspired by Copenhagens industrial surroundings and magic in general.
When and how did you start making music?
- The drummer, August, and I have been playing together since our early youth in a lot of different constellations, executing everything from swing to world-music.
How would you describe your music?
- Like a huge blast of energy – someone even once said our concerts are like a powerplant explosion – that’s in a good way!
Which of your songs is your favorite?
- Quite recently, we made a new ‘overture’ that should represent the new era we’re entering in 2013.. It’s called ‘Two K Thirteen’ and it’s very hard and techno-like. At the moment, it’s a true favorite.
Any artists you’d like to work with in the future?
- We love to work with all kinds of different artist, because it always takes our music to new levels. As long as they are hardworking and talented artist, we’re up for it…and they have to be nice to be around too! At the moment we have no specific plans about features, but should we name one it might be the extremely talented Emilie Nicolas from Norway.
What is the most important lesson you’ve learned?- The girl in the front row you thought you were going to marry, won’t be there after you’ve taken down all your gear.
What should your fans look forward to in the future?
- Our fans should be excited – we will soon be recording new material, and we can promise you all that it will be some massive shit!!
The danish Lulu Rouge is a duo consisting of DJ T.O.M. and DJ Buda. DJ T.O.M. and DJ Buda are well known names in the Danish club/electronica environment. Lulu Rouge has just released their new track from their upcoming album “The Song Is In The Drum“. This track is called “Sign Me Out (Feat. Fanney Osk)” and the Video and artwork is by Martin Vallespir.