When and how did you start making music?
– Like about two years ago a homie of mine had like this numark dj controller, I thought that was really fun to do so i started doing it myself. i was really in to dubstep by that time. Then Trap came in and i was done with just spinnin` records, so by then i started to make trap music.
What inspired you too become involved with Trap music?
– The 808`s and the vocal glitches haha
How is the Trap scene in the Netherlands right now?
– It`s okay but not as great as the American and Russian scene. Not that much events around here aswell
Trap is so popular right now are you worried about trap losing its creativity and turning into the 2 version of dubstep ?
– Honestly its already on that level of turning into that, but you know i do my own thing, i don`t follow the hype
Many Trap DJ is coming up right now because of the internet how important is soundcloud and social medias for your and other Trap artist careers ?
– I think Soundcloud is really importent to me and others because we all just get to see if our fans are still listening to our Tracks, so yeah thats really importent
What was the first event you ever played at?
– Run The Trap, i won a Dj contest there and since that First gig i became a resident there
Where in the world have you performed live? and what’s the best event you’ve played at ?
– To be honoust i have only played at Run The Trap in Rotterdam. But i got one upcoming in Antwerp open air so i think thats gonna be big
Out of all your tracks which one never fails?
– Hard question… I Think Shangri – La, people really enjoy that one.
Is there any artist you would like to work with?
– Hucci And Heroes x Villains. That would be Sick.
What should your fans look forward too in the future?
– Better and Darker Trap Beats
Can you recommend three songs?
Gameface – NightShift
Hucci – Hitta
Gameface – Trapgod