Nok FTF, avant-garde boy who quit real life
Heyo Nok! i’ve got some questions for you. lets start with this..
_When and how did you start to make music ?
– I started making music in high school on a GameBoy with cartridge software called “LSDJ.” It was very simple and eventually I moved to making beats on FL, but I did not start using my voice until last April.
_What are your main influences ?
– Daft Punk, Ikea, my dad, and efficient systems to name a few.
_Your music and videos are really one of a kind, and your first album “worph” was different relative to the second “A+” , what type of music should we expect from you?
– All around more advanced and generally superior music.
_What’s the meaning behind your name Nok from the Future ?
– “Nok” stands for “No one knows” as my identity does not need to be known. “From the future” is because I am from the future.
_What are the messages you want to convey through your music? we see that the lyrics are deep and really not meaningless, sometimes politically engage.
– Just my perspective on whatever I’m thinking about. I don’t care much for pop appeal. I just focus on what I want to say and what is the best possible way to flow it with the beat so that it fits perfectly into the system.
_What are the artists who you listen at the moment ? (personally for the
moment i’m into your music, PixelLord, Bones, Skip and Die, Doja Cat, UZI, M.i.A, Kohh, Fatima Al Quadiri, Keith ape
moment i’m into your music, PixelLord, Bones, Skip and Die, Doja Cat, UZI, M.i.A, Kohh, Fatima Al Quadiri, Keith apeand some others.. do you like these artists ? )
– Been listening to a lot of Lil Bando (aka Dylan Brady); he has a lot of crazy unreleased material that’s coming soon. Night Lovell’s “Trees of the Valley” is a good joint. TA-HA, she just dropped her “Tuareg Shawty” EP and the vibes are on point. I like Bones and his take on music and Uzi has a couple tracks I like.
_Do you have plan to make more scene in Europe and Asia ?
– Yes. I will be in Japan at the end of March/ beginning of April and I’m definitely looking to connect way more with the European and Asian scenes.
_Any artists you’d like to work with in the future?
– Stevie Nicks and Enya
Thank you for all bro!
Don’t miss he’s newest video “New England”