Are you the one we need on our Supex Magazine team?
Supex Magazine is a 4-year-old the lifestyle magazine, which excluded blog about fashion, music, art and more. We participate and covers Fashion Weeks to be updated in the fashion world, in addition, we do interviews with artists we like and other events. We strive to be the best online magazine, with a good team of passionate people, with freedom to do what they want, with their own creatives ideas.
We are looking for some bloggers to Supex Magazine, which can post about fashion, music, art, or what interest you too on our website and social media.
The job is unpaid – but you will be a big part of our team. We looking for people from all over the globe, to get the best spin on fashion, music, art and more.
Blogger, Editor, Interviewer:
Write, publish and schedule posts about the latest news that interest you. Make interviews with people you find interesting. As an editor you will be one of the most important parts of our plan to become the best online magazine. High interest in street – high end fashion, art, music, digital trends and more.
You have a big interest and knowledge about either TV series, movies, music and more. You will be able to review the newest things from underground indie to major releases.
Shoot events in your area like fashion week and more. You must have a high interest in high end / street fashion, art and more. Posts inspiring fashion/street fashion pictures (street style).
Shoot fashion week and other events in your area. You will have much control of our YouTube profile and be able to shoot your own creative ideas. High interest in street / high end fashion, art, covering events and more.
Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest Editor:
You will be in charge of our social networks. You decide what we should post.
Can you offer our magazine something else, feel free to write about how you want to be part of the team.
– That you can write posts in good English.
– Be familiar with WordPress / or learn it fairly quickly.
– Photoshop is a big plus.
– Knowledge about SEO is a big plus.
– Interest in fashion, music, art and so on.
– Industrious and creative.
– You must be eager to learn new things.
– You be part of a upcoming magazine set to rival the biggest in the blog world.
– A challenging and creative workplace.
– An open environment with professional colleagues.
– Interviews with famous musicians, designers and artists.
– Tickets for the Fashion Week / other events.
– Freedom to come up with new ideas and do what you want
If the job as part of our team sounds like something for you – please send your application below.